Tuesday, March 28, 2006

The Sunday

It wasn't a walk in the park. However, it was a great day. I did everything I had planned.
1. Run in the morning - about 8 miles (not bad)
2. Do laundry (and fold)
3. Movie at Deer brook Mall - "Inside Man" (A bank Robbery w/ war crime connection, Danzel Washington acting)
4. A greasy hamburger w/ French-fries for lunch (I think my internal organs were craving for a little grease)
5. Shopping for my wife's birthday present (She will be back on Wednesday)
6. Dinner: Dosa at Anand Bhavan (S. Indian Dosa made by a fish loving Bengali owner)
7. Back home in time to clean Tigger's poop
8. Talk to the older daughter in Frisco (who just got back from a 5 hour hiking)
9. Early to bed (Well, weekend is over)
10. Today (Monday) I bought some Texas Lottery tickets. I feel lucky. If I win that Mega million, I may not have to think too much about the week days. I should know by Tomorrow night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home