Thursday, January 04, 2007

Internet is back

If you wondered, I could not post because we have been without Internet for two weeks. Finally we gave up on the previous Internet provider and signed on with a new one. So, here I am.

Personally, it wasn’t too bad without Internet. I was home with time off from work, our daughters came home, and we even had an engagement party on the 23rd. Our older daughter’s fiancé and his parents arrived. Younger daughter’s boy friend and his parents came. We had our usual community members. The margarita machine was humming at the back yard. Champagne and wine flowed. Food was catered. The empty house was buzzing with relatives, old and new. Christmas lights brightened the house inside and out. After the party was over, we opened our presents on Christmas morning. My wife cooked and cooked, and we simply consumed. I even tried out my tennis racket again. Life has been good.

Now it’s time to get back to work. I am flying out to a platform tomorrow morning to check on my project. Wish all of you out there a Happy New Year. Standby for my future posts.

1 Comments:

Blogger Suwansiri said...

A brand new year Red River! One is never too old to discover... life is one big exploration. Yeah - I do take care of my machine well to explore well!

Saturday, January 06, 2007 6:30:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home