Saturday, April 22, 2006

Not much to post

After the Bihu last weekend, I went to an offshore platform on Tuesday morning. The water depth was 500+ feet and the water was perfect blue. A chopper hauled us (3) back and forth from shore. Then I flew back from New Orleans (The Big Easy is slowly coming back to life). New Orleans has a mayoral race. The question is will it be a black or a white. Katrina changed Big Easy politics too.

By the time I got home, I had a headache, a sore throat, and I was miserable. I am not sure what caused it (was it too much fun in the sun at Bihu celebration, was it from screaming while conducting the sporting events, was it allergy, did I catch something from some one). I am slowly recovering. So, no more running or biking this weekend for me.

Talked to our daughters, received email from Tammy in Kenya (she is returning home this summer), cleaned Tigger's litter box many times (funny thing is he goes right after I clean it).

It's a beautiful day outside, but I am stuck inside. Well, there has to be a balance. Too much fun last weekend and too little to do this weekend. That's life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home