Sunday, November 18, 2007

Happy Holidays

Halloween came and went. I dressed as a native American once again, greeted the little angels at my door with candies on hand on Halloween night. Now come the Thanksgiving and the Christmas. Oh, how I love this time of the year (except for the commercialization)!

The children (yes, they are adults now) come home with their boyfriends, fiancés, and so on. For some, their children’s children create a little heaven on earth. Lights, laughter, and food liven up the houses. At least temporarily we try to forget the miseries and rigors in people’s lives and focus on what’s important in life – laughing, giving, and sharing together. I wish everyday would bring joy to the world like these days. I wish for a day when we would have no stupid war to talk about, no orphans, no homeless, no hunger; only a world of joy. Joy to the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home