Sunday, July 29, 2007

What a month!

Have not had time to post, because it has been a hectic month. We have been busy attending a convention in Boston, celebrating 4th of July in New York, then returning home from a hectic vacation only to drive to Austin on Sunday (the 15th) to listen to “Ghazal” by Anirban. Then we had a musical evening at our house on Saturday (the 21st). We also had some folks from Indian TV (“Doordarshan”) conducting interviews in the same evening for a TV serial about the Assamese Diaspora overseas. In the meantime our younger daughter went off to Alaska on a cruise, the older one took a drive along the scenic Pacific Highway 1 while camping out along the way with friends. On 27th I accepted a new job offer and tomorrow I will break the news to my boss. My wife is now preparing her suitcases for a trip to India soon. This morning I woke up early as Tigger was whining loud and wanting my company I suppose. I sat in the back porch with my tea and the newspaper while glancing at the greens of the golf course covered with a layer of morning dew. Life is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home