Sunday, February 25, 2007

It’s Rodeo Time in Houston

It’s that time again. Last year our younger daughter had visited us from Japan and her boy friend had joined us at this time. It was a “totally” new experience for him. We even took a picture of two them with a Llama. I used to participate in the 10K Rodeo run for many years. I have not done that in a few years.

Last Friday was a “Go Texan” day. I even wore my old blue jeans and a leather jacket to work. I am still looking for a cowboy hat (and I need a new pair of boots too for Rodeo time) that might look ok on me. The trail riders have arrived. Anyway, this year it’s just two of us. We are planning to go to the Rodeo cook off today and savor some good old barbeque. Finally, after all these years, I even managed to get tickets to George Strait show. If you are not into country music, you will not understand. To me music that makes some one happy is worth listening, be it Beethoven, Beatles or Bob Wills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home