Monday, January 21, 2008

Bucket List

I have not seen the movie, but I know what it’s all about. Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman together – it got to be good. My bucket list is growing too – hike in the Himalayas, climb Kilimanjaro, visit Salzburg, see the iceberg south of Tierra Del Fuego, go on a safari … I am still busy driving to work everyday, building pipeline, making big companies bigger. No regrets, but when do I start on my bucket list? Just found out cancer took couple of more people - one very young, the other not so young and a few still waiting their fate. On the positive side, one daughter is getting married and the other is aiming for med school. 2008 ought to be exciting and busy. So, Kilimanjaro, you got to wait to see me and I am not ready to start on my bucket list yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home