Friday, November 18, 2005

She came and left in a flash

Our daughter arrived from Tokyo yesterday. My wife picked her up from the airport. We had dinner together. I suppose she got used to Japan. Unknowingly, she said something in Japanese as we were having dinner. She quickly realized. She also brought a few gifts for us and her friends. After dinner she went to the hair dresser with my wife. Once she got back, she was busy packing again for her trip to Newark, NJ in the morning to see her friends from Princeton (before they all left for Thanksgiving). We went to bed soon. In the morning, I dropped her off at the airport on my way to work. Just like that, she was gone again. In any case, it was great to see her. It was like a rare refreshing fall sunny, but cool morning in our otherwise dull, humid days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home